Software design experience across multiple hardware platforms.
AVID’s software design experience spans across multiple hardware platforms from OS and driver development to custom application development for embedded electronic solutions.
- Platform development on leading architectures including x86, ARM, PIC, AVR, MSP430 and Renesas Synergy
- Verilog and VHDL for leading FPGAs including Altera and Xilinx
- Bare metal and RTOS including Micrium, MQX, FreeRTOS
AVID develops custom applications for a broad array of user interface displays, data logging, and connected applications.
- Supported OS include Windows, Windows CE, Windows IoT, Linux and Android OS
- Custom Driver & BSP development
- Networking stacks including SSL, TCP/IP, IoT protocols
- Security protocols including SSL and secure boot
Get connected with AVID! Whether you need assistance connecting your products to the cloud or need a complete system solution utilizing one of AVIDs Development and Production Platforms, AVID can make the Internet of Things a reality for your company.
AVID supports the following cloud based systems:
- IBM Bluemix
- Microsoft azure
Request a Design Consultation
Work directly with seasoned engineers with proven electronic design techniques & technologies to reduce costs and get your design to market faster.
Complete our brief form to get started. We try our best to follow up within 24 hours of receiving inquiries.