The electronic design experts.
Hardware Design Expertise
- Embedded Platform expertise – Experience with all leading semiconductor platforms including ARM, x86, Xilinx & Altera FPGA
- High Speed memory, multi-processor, high speed bus including PCI-X, PCIe, ATM, optical and process control busses
- Encryption and safety applications
- Sensing, Signal conditioning and analog conversion
- Low to high power (> 15 Watt) power supply design including resonant and wireless power
- Li-Po/Li-ion/ NiMH/ NiCAD Battery charging
- All current Wireless standards and their variants including RFID, Bluetooth low energy, IEEE 802.11, 802.15.4 and their associated variants and custom ISM
- The latest in low power RF including LoRa and Sigfox
- Proximity detection
Certifications and Compliance
AVID can test and certify your product in countries throughout the world including:
- CE, FCC, R&TTE, UL, FM, Shock Vibration
- MIL, ITAR Registered
- FM, CSA, ATEX, and IEC for Hazardous Location
- Intrinsically Safe, Non-Incendive, Explosion/Flameproof
- FCC Part 68 (modems)
- USB, PCIe, VISA, HART
- WEEE, RoHS Compliance and REACH
World Class Design Techniques
To ensure the highest quality designs, all products are designed with utilizing our expertise in the following areas:
- EMC robust design – hardware and layout expertise to meet the most demanding FCC and IEC testing
- Harsh Environment capability – hazardous location design including explosion proof designs
- Design for Manufacturing & Test – Test software development and fixture design and manufacturing
- High speed design – complete hardware knowledge and dedicated high speed layout engineers
Request a Design Consultation
Work directly with seasoned engineers with proven electronic design techniques & technologies to reduce costs and get your design to market faster.
Complete our brief form to get started. We try our best to follow up within 24 hours of receiving inquiries.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For additional information on AVID's Services or to request a design consultation, please contact us today!