About Avnet AVID
Added benefits for you as AVID rebrands as Avnet AVID
Dear valued customers,
On May 30th, 2019, AVID formally announced that it will rebrand as Avnet AVID. The new name not only reflects the combination of the two companies but also an expanded set of solutions to help you turn your ideas into products and take your products to market. Since being acquired by Avnet, Inc., a global technology solutions company in 2016, AVID has continued to guide you through your toughest design challenges bringing our technical expertise in turnkey design and manufacturing, custom design and simulation.
Avnet AVID will continue its operations in Twinsburg, OH. In this new era, you can expect to receive the same levels of design expertise that you have known for the past three decades, but can now also experience the extended benefit of Avnet’s entire product lifecycle:
- From the first inception of an idea, you can turn to the largest engineering community in the world to get product reviews, tech specs and even engineering support.
- When you’re ready for prototype builds and testing, we provide the small order quantity sourcing.
- We provide full design support to ensure that the best components are sourced, secured and validated.
- We invite you to leverage our design engineers to provide turnkey manufacturing solutions, like bill of materials validation and factory selection, to help you move rapidly from specification to production.
- Once manufacturing begins, we provide you with best in class supply chain and logistics to scale products globally.
- We also offer cost-effective post-sales, maintenance and end of life support to keep things running smoothly for the long-term.
We want to thank you for your loyalty throughout the years and hope to serve you in an even greater capacity in the future.